We at 3DF have a lot of customer applications with backends developed in Go so we are always on the lookout for Go talent. If you are a freelance Go backend developer looking to work on interesting projects, you have come to the right place.
- 10+ years of experience in the industry
- 2+ years working with Go developing web application backends with restful API
- 1+ year working with Swagger
- 2+ years working with PostgreSQL
- Experience with MongoDB is not required but a major plus
- 2+ years working with micro-services (k8s, Docker, etc)
- 2+ years of experience as a technical lead
- Security conscious
- Exceptional communication skills
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of freelance work without having to pound the pavement yourself
- 3DF will help you filter out clients to ensure that they are of a certain standard
- Always have 3DF’s team of PMs that will help you interface with clients and obtain clear SOWs/specs
- Work from anywhere in the world. Our team has been working across multiple time zones since its inception
Interested individuals should apply via the apply button below. The cover letter portion of the form should at a minimum include 1 sample project’s Github/GitLab/Bitbucket link.